Placenta storage and collection
- How do I keep my placenta after giving birth?
- How do I store my placenta?
- How do I get my placenta to you after I have given birth?
- How should I store my placenta before you collect it?
- Are there any reasons that the hospital may not allow me to keep my placenta?
- What if I haven’t refrigerated my placenta?
- Can I freeze my placenta?
Birth and your placenta
- Can I use my placenta if I have a caesarean section?
- Can I use my placenta if I have a water birth?
- Can I use my placenta if I have a lotus birth?
- What happens if my placenta is stained with meconium?
- Are there any people who cannot have capsules made from their placenta?
- More about hypnobirthing in West London with Julia Elvidge
- Why do you prepare the placenta smoothie at my house or private hospital room?
- How many pills will my placenta make?
- How long will the capsules last?
- Is there anything else in the capsules?
- What is the dosage of capsules?
- What is the tincture used for?
- How do I choose whether to have an essence, tincture or homeopathic remedy made?
- How do I choose between TCM and raw capsules?
- Will placenta preparations stop any problems after the birth of my baby?